To schedule an appointment please contact us or request online.
In order to have availability for clients and to perform services a deposit is require in advance to reserve the time of your appointment.
- Your deposit will be credited to your service receipt the date of your appointment.
- Complete your appointment request and deposit payment online by clicking on the ” Book Appointment ” button listed above.
We request clients to notify us in advance to cancel or reschedule their appointment so that the spa can open availability for other clients.
- To reschedule your appointment contact us 2 days in advance from your appointment date to to keep your deposit credit.
- Deposit is not refundable if you missed or cancel your appointment, you will charge deposit again for future booking.
To not interfere with your service time and other clients appointments is your responsibility to arrive on time your selected appointment time.
- We allow a 10 minute grace for tardiness, please call us to let us know you’re arriving late. Late arrival may result in service time reduction.
- If you arrived 15 minutes late your appointment will be canceled. Your deposit will not refundable.
During this Covid-19 pandemic our clients and personal safety is our main concern, therefore BlueMoon MediSpa is following Health Department & CDC safety guidelines to perform our services as safe as possible.
- To lower the risk of infection appointments will be limited to allow time for personal to disinfect rooms properly after each service.
- No walk-ins allow, please request an appointment.
- To reduce the amount of people in the facility do not bring children or guest with you to your appointment.
- Please wear a face mask upon arrival for safety precautions.
- If you are experiencing sick symptoms such as dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell please call to cancel and reschedule once your feeling better.
If you have questions please contact us.